Guests will enjoy walking trails, fishing pond, wildlife habit, geocache, and a variety of outdoor learning spaces. These include mushroom laying yards, vegetable gardens, wildlife food plots, floating wildlife island, honeybee apiary, bass pond, loblolly pine tree stands, and mixed hardwood tree stands.
Educational Classes – $15 per person
Includes one educational class that lasts 1 hour. Afterwards guests can explore the walking trails, visit the gardens, and go fishing.
Class options (Indicate knowledge level desired when registering):
Sustainability on the Farm & Homesite
Outdoor Mushroom Cultivation
Edible Herb Flowers
Native Plants for Pollinators
These start at 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. Guests are welcome to bring a lunch to enjoy in our picnic area during their visit. Price per person includes 5% mandatory sales tax included. Comfortable shoes or sneakers are recommended due to the uneven terrain. Honey, vegetables, fruit and mushrooms when available will be for sale. Cash and credit cards accepted.
When fishing is part of the agreed experience on our farm, bass pond is catch and release only. Guests need to use a single hook to minimize trauma and potential damage to the fish. Bring your own fishing rods and bait.
Participants must provide a signed release, waiver and indemnity form when arriving at the farm.
- Smoking, vaping, and chew products are prohibited due to food safety regulations.
- Alcohol is prohibited except for predetermined special events.
- Swimming is prohibited and no lifeguards are on duty.
- Space is very limited, so make your request as soon as possible.
- Reservations will be made on a first come, first serve basis
- Group minimum is 10 people
- Farm experiences are held year-round